Chukwa >> mail # user >> Multiple agents and multiple clusters

Re: Multiple agents and multiple clusters
I think that's not so hard to do.

My instinct would be to have a custom connector with two vanilla
senders in it. You'll just catch the exception when it propagates out
of the sender, and then periodically try re-initializing the sender.

--Ari