Flume >> mail # user >> Flume NG Source for Avro data file

+
Eric Jiang 2012-09-27, 13:58
+
Brock Noland 2012-10-17, 14:46
Re: Flume NG Source for Avro data file
If this is for streaming Avro files off the local filesystem, then it's in
scope for https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-1633

Regards
Mike