Avro >> mail # dev >> release 1.7.5 soon?

+
Doug Cutting 2013-04-30, 16:27
+
Scott Carey 2013-04-30, 18:32
+
James Baldassari 2013-04-30, 19:17
+
Alexandre Normand 2013-06-17, 20:57
+
Thiruvalluvan MG 2013-06-18, 02:39
+
Michael Häusler 2013-06-18, 10:17
+
Scott Carey 2013-06-19, 05:58
+
Micah Huff 2013-07-01, 16:05
+
Jeremy Kahn 2013-07-01, 16:10
+
Doug Cutting 2013-07-01, 22:15
+
Scott Carey 2013-07-03, 02:24
+
Micah Huff 2013-07-26, 14:28
Re: release 1.7.5 soon?
My changes are ready.  Is there anything else to tidy up?

I can't quite create a release candidate -- I am unable to build/test C#
and the web of trust on my pgp keys is not big enough.  Are any other PMC
members willing and able to build an RC?

On 7/26/13 7:28 AM, "Micah Huff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Any updates? It's been almost a month since the last comment re:1.7.5
>release. We are building more and more features internally that are
>dependent on the release of 1.7.5.
>
>Thanks,
>Micah
>
>On 07/02/2013 07:24 PM, Scott Carey wrote:
>> This weekend, which here in the US at my employer is a full 4 days.
>>
>> I'll try to get the next Schema Repo patch out as well, but 1.7.5 is not
>> blocked by that (we can make a 1.7.6 right after if need be).

>>> I'm back from my travels and also eager to get this out soon.
>>>
>>> Scott, when do you expect to finish the SchemaBuilder API changes?
>>>
>>> Doug

+
Doug Cutting 2013-08-07, 19:33
+