Avro >> mail # dev >> release 1.7.5 soon?

Re: release 1.7.5 soon?
My changes are ready.  Is there anything else to tidy up?

I can't quite create a release candidate -- I am unable to build/test C#
and the web of trust on my pgp keys is not big enough.  Are any other PMC
members willing and able to build an RC?