HBase, mail # user - question about clienttrace logs in hdfs and shortcircuit read

Re: question about clienttrace logs in hdfs and shortcircuit read
Viral Bajaria 2013-07-05, 08:21
Sweet! enabled debug logging for org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient and found
the "New BlockReaderLocal" log line. Got some verification that SCR is ON
and working fine.

Regarding no clienttrace lines in DN, I verified that too. Last time I saw
a few lines since I forgot to remove HDFS_WRITE lines. After I typed my
last email I realized that mistake.