HBase >> mail # user >> question about clienttrace logs in hdfs and shortcircuit read

Re: question about clienttrace logs in hdfs and shortcircuit read
Sweet! enabled debug logging for org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient and found
the "New BlockReaderLocal" log line. Got some verification that SCR is ON
and working fine.

Regarding no clienttrace lines in DN, I verified that too. Last time I saw
a few lines since I forgot to remove HDFS_WRITE lines. After I typed my
last email I realized that mistake.