Hive >> mail # dev >> Deploy UDF in Hive Thrift Server

Re: Deploy UDF in Hive Thrift Server
Maybe I am wrong, but I thought HS/HS2 didn't process .hiverc? It looks
like it's only referenced in CliDriver, but it's very possible HS/HS2 is
actually using CliDriver. I just couldn't see in that a quick look.