Kafka >> mail # user >> Getting timeouts with elastic load balancer in AWS

Re: Getting timeouts with elastic load balancer in AWS
I reduced the batch size and reduced the pooled connections. Number of
errors have gone down significantly. But they are not eliminated yet.

We definitely don't want to loose any events.

Jun, how do I configure the client resend you mentioned below? I couldn't
find any configuration.

Regards,
Vaibhav