Hive >> mail # user >>

I have these versions of Hive : 0.7.1  Hbase :0.90.4 and
Hadoop: 0.20.203.0rc1.
I have configured Hive, Hadoop ad Hbase, separately i can create tables in
Hbase adn Hive(HDFS) , I need to integrate Hive with Hbase i have tried but
not working successfully.
Can you please provide me some reference or tutorial to accomplish this.
Regards
Shashwat