Zookeeper, mail # user - help regarding zookeeper watches

Re: help regarding zookeeper watches
Prasad GS 2013-07-08, 13:10
Any idea about #1 : When the connection is not available, how can zookeeper
send session events to outstanding watch handlers?
On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 5:55 PM, Chris Brinley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]