Zookeeper >> mail # user >> 3.3.4 client vs 3.3.5 client

3.3.4 client vs 3.3.5 client
http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.3.5/releasenotes.html
The bugs fixed in 3.3.5 seem to apply only to the server, but it isn't totally clear. If I were using a 3.3.4 client on a 3.3.5 server might I still see any of these issues?

-JZ
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-06-01, 00:36
+