HBase >> mail # user >> Does hbase runs with hadoop 2.1.0 beta?

Re: Does hbase runs with hadoop 2.1.0 beta?
I am trying to build 0.94.9 with hadoop 2.0.4-alpha and hadoop
2.1.0-beta respectively.
Looks like I intermitently got following cases failed. Before heading in
for details, any suggestion and guidance are appreciated a lot!!

org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.TestMultiParallel.testBatchWithIncrementAndAppend
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.TestMXBean.testInfo
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.TestSplitLogManager.testTaskResigned

BR, Julian

于 9/11/2013 4:37 AM, Marcos Sousa 写道:

--
Best Regards, Julian