Avro >> mail # user >> C implementation - wrong number of records

C implementation - wrong number of records
Greetings,

I have the following C code - https://gist.github.com/967968
When I ran it on a 100000 records file, it says 100030. (Both C and
Python implementation count 10000).

What am I doing wrong?

Miki
[I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it]