Pig >> mail # dev >> /www/www.apache.org/dist/pig/KEYS

/www/www.apache.org/dist/pig/KEYS
Hi Olga,

Would you please run the following command to update the KEYs file with the
current version on the trunk:

scp KEYS people.apache.org:/www/www.apache.org/dist/pig/KEYS

I've added my key to the file but I'm unable to update it due to
permissions:

$ ls -l /www/www.apache.org/dist/pig/KEYS
-rw-r--r--  1 olga  pig  4606 Dec  8  2010 /www/www.apache.org/dist/pig/KEYS

This is one of the steps in