HDFS, mail # user - Please Subcribe me

+
inelu nagamallikarjuna 2012-08-25, 21:32
Re: Please Subcribe me
anil gupta 2012-08-27, 05:13
Hi Sathya,

If you want to unsubscribe then please follow correct steps to unsubscribe.
Spamming this mailing list with junk emails is absolutely uncalled for.
For your convenience here are the instructions:

To unsubscribe, you have to send a mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with subject line as unsubscribe.

Please read the instruction of mailing list before sending emails. I hope
now its not a one-way street for you.

HTH,
Anil