HDFS >> mail # user >> Please Subcribe me

Re: Please Subcribe me
Hi Sathya,

If you want to unsubscribe then please follow correct steps to unsubscribe.
Spamming this mailing list with junk emails is absolutely uncalled for.
For your convenience here are the instructions:

To unsubscribe, you have to send a mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with subject line as unsubscribe.

Please read the instruction of mailing list before sending emails. I hope
now its not a one-way street for you.

HTH,
Anil