HBase, mail # dev - no 0.94 commits please

+
lars hofhansl 2013-03-06, 01:01
+
lars hofhansl 2013-03-06, 05:43
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-03-06, 12:47
+
Ted 2013-03-06, 13:00
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-03-06, 13:23
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-03-06, 13:40
+
Matteo Bertozzi 2013-03-06, 13:46
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-03-06, 13:50
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-03-06, 13:58
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-06, 15:10
Re: no 0.94 commits please
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-03-06, 12:59
Very interesting.

It seems to be JDK related....

testHeapSize is working fine with OpenJDK 6. But it's failing with
Oracle JDK 1.7_13...

Also, test is not completed yet but I got that with Oracle JDK 1.7_05:
Running org.apache.hadoop.hbase.io.TestHeapSize
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.017 sec

So it seems to be working fine with this version...

The last 1.7 version is 17. I will retry with it.

JM

2013/3/6 Jean-Marc Spaggiari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> I got testNativeSizes failed 4 times in a row. I have not seen
> anything about that in the mailing lists.
>
> testNativeSizes and testSizes both failed.
>
> Does anyone have faced the same issue?
>
> I never faced that with 0.94.5. I will retry to entire test suite with
> it to see.
>
> JM
>
> 2013/3/6 lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>> All Clear!
>>

>> ________________________________

+
Lars Hofhansl 2013-03-06, 16:32