Sqoop >> mail # user >> Import job failed by chance

+
yypvsxf19870706 2013-05-23, 12:02
Re: Import job failed by chance
Hi sir,
It's hard to guess what is happening in your environment. It would be helpful if you could share logs (Sqoop log with parameter --verbose and map task log) of the failed job in order to investigate the issue.

Jarcec

On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 08:02:11PM +0800, yypvsxf19870706 wrote:
> Hi users
>
>     It is weird that my import job failed sometimes . Then I have to start the import job manually , and it succeed again.
>
>     Is there anyways to ensure my import job successfully ?
>
>     I'm using sqoop-1.4
>

> Regards
>

> 发自我的 iPhone
+