Sqoop >> mail # user >> Import job failed by chance

Re: Import job failed by chance
Hi sir,
It's hard to guess what is happening in your environment. It would be helpful if you could share logs (Sqoop log with parameter --verbose and map task log) of the failed job in order to investigate the issue.

Jarcec