HBase, mail # user - Regarding Indexing columns in HBASE

Re: Regarding Indexing columns in HBASE
Michel Segel 2013-06-04, 17:13
Quick and dirty...

Create an inverted table for each index....
Then you can take the intersection of the result set(s) to get your list of rows for further filtering.

There is obviously more to this, but its the core idea...

Mike Segel