Hadoop >> mail # dev >> windows support in trunk?

windows support in trunk?
Is Windows support in trunk currently? Or should I still use trunk-win to
experiment with Hadoop on Windows? I've seen number of windows related
patches going into trunk that's why I'm asking. Thanks!

I know I just need to ask Chris Nauroth, but sending here just in case it's
useful for others.

--
Andrey Klochkov
+