Hadoop >> mail # user >> why not hadoop backup name node data to local disk daily or hourly?

+
周梦想 2012-12-20, 09:48
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-12-20, 10:08
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-12-20, 10:24
+
Harsh J 2012-12-20, 10:34
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-12-20, 10:43
+
Harsh J 2012-12-20, 10:06
+
Nitin Pawar 2012-12-24, 10:51
Re: why not hadoop backup name node data to local disk daily or hourly?
I stoped the Hadoop, changed every nodes' IP and configured again, and
started Hadoop again. Yes, we did change the IP of NN.