Hive >> mail # user >> Map Reduce Local Task

Map Reduce Local Task
Hello,

I was reading an article on web which tells about MapReduce local Task and
use of hash table files and conditional tasks to improve performance of
hive queries.

Any idea how to implement this ? I am aware of Map joins but I am sure how
to implement Map reduce local tasks with hash tables.

Good wishes,always !
Santosh