Flume >> mail # dev >> Waiting for TLP web site before 1.2.0 release

Re: Waiting for TLP web site before 1.2.0 release
Also, I got a patch from the guy who makes the maven sphinx plugin to generate PDFs. I haven't tried it, but if it works and it isn't ugly I'd like to use it for the release docs.

Sent from my iPad