Flume >> mail # user >> Download and Configure MorphlineSolrSink

Re: Download and Configure MorphlineSolrSink
The Morphline Solr Sink ships as part of Apache Flume 1.4.0:

http://flume.apache.org/download.html

Documentation is here:

http://flume.apache.org/FlumeUserGuide.html#morphlinesolrsink

Basically, you configure it like any other Flume Sink, plus point it to a morphline config file. The unit tests can serve as examples.

Here is some more background on morphlines:

http://blog.cloudera.com/blog/2013/07/morphlines-the-easy-way-to-build-and-integrate-etl-apps-for-apache-hadoop/

A detailed description of some available morphline commands can be found in the Reference Guide:

http://cloudera.github.io/cdk/docs/current/cdk-morphlines/morphlinesReferenceGuide.html

Wolfgang.