Hadoop >> mail # general >> Umeng is looking for Big Data talents

Umeng is looking for Big Data talents
Sorry for bothering you. *This is an advertisement about a job opportunity
in Beijing, China. Please ignore it if you weren't interested in.*

Umeng(www.umeng.com) is a fast-growing start-up company invested by
Innovation Works(http://www.chuangxin.com/) and Matrix Partners(
http://www.matrixpartners.com.cn/). We started in April 2010, and focus on
mobile internet. Now we have over 40,000 apps and 20,000 developers with
us. Our sdk have covered over 100,000,000 Android devices and over
35,000,000 iOS devices. We process about 500,000,000 user session every
day, and at the rush time, we process over 10,000 requests per second.

We are looking for talents to work with our Big Data. If you were
experienced in hadoop/hbase and other distributed system, or if you had
built any analytic system for big data, you're welcome to join us. Please
send your resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED].

Umeng, high pressure and high return!

--
With Regards!