Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Hadoop datajoin package

+
Hemanth Yamijala 2013-01-14, 14:14
+
Harsh J 2013-01-14, 14:38
+
Hemanth Yamijala 2013-01-15, 11:21
+
Harsh J 2013-01-15, 11:31
Re: Hadoop datajoin package
It is an application for data join. May be we should put it in examples
where it is more discoverable?

And then we can migrate it to new API in a follow up.

+Vinod

--
+Vinod
Hortonworks Inc.