Hadoop, mail # dev - Hadoop datajoin package

Re: Hadoop datajoin package
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-01-31, 06:01
It is an application for data join. May be we should put it in examples
where it is more discoverable?

And then we can migrate it to new API in a follow up.

+Vinod

--
+Vinod
Hortonworks Inc.