MapReduce, mail # user - RE: size of input files

+
Siddharth Tiwari 2013-06-02, 18:38
Re: size of input files
Mohammad Tariq 2013-06-02, 19:12
Hello Siddharth,

          You can find the exact filesize from the *File Input Format
Counters* - *Bytes Read *by visiting the page of a particular job through
the Map/Reduce Administration page.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
cloudfront.blogspot.com
On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 12:08 AM, Siddharth Tiwari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]