HBase >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE] The 3rd hbase 0.94.6 release candidate is available for download

+
lars hofhansl 2013-03-15, 01:24
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-15, 01:36
+
lars hofhansl 2013-03-15, 01:46
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-15, 02:00
+
lars hofhansl 2013-03-15, 02:26
+
lars hofhansl 2013-03-15, 03:07
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-15, 03:22
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-15, 04:33
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-03-15, 19:51
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-15, 20:00
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-15, 21:12
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-03-15, 23:06
+
lars hofhansl 2013-03-16, 01:34
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-03-16, 01:53
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-15, 23:09
+
Himanshu Vashishtha 2013-03-15, 19:59
+
lars hofhansl 2013-03-22, 04:49
Re: [ANNOUNCE] The 3rd hbase 0.94.6 release candidate is available for download
Hmm.  Ignore my +1 from earlier this evening on RC1.

Here is a +1 for RC2.

Checked md5.

Checked signing.

Again, multipage book is missing but single page is here so thats fine I'd
say.  The javadocs AND the src xref are in this version.

Loaded ten million into standalone and scanned verified all loaded.

Logs look good.

St.Ack
On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 9:49 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Friendly reminder to please have a look (voting period ended yesterday).
>
> I stress loaded 1bn 1k rows into a test cluster with 15 RS using 150
> mappers, watched key metrics. Besides maxing out our 10ge TOR switch all
> was good.
>
> -- Lars
>

> ________________________________

+