Hive >> mail # user >> Find table location

Re: Find table location
from Alex's blog
http://mapredit.blogspot.in/2013/05/get-all-extended-hive-tables-with.html
if you want to do it programatically then you will need to look at
HiveMetaStoreClient

If both of these are not what you are looking for then sorry I will need a
little more details on your question

--
Nitin Pawar