Hadoop >> mail # general >> getting started building Mavenized hadoop common

Re: getting started building Mavenized hadoop common
On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 3:21 PM, Alejandro Abdelnur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Jeffrey,
>
> Thanks.
>
> Regarding adding the 'target/generated-src/test/java' dir to the build path.
> You are correct, you have to add it manually to your IDE (I use IntelliJ and
> it is the same story). But unless you need to debug through the generated
> code you don't need to do so (doing a 'mvn test -DskipTests' will
> generate/compile the class and the .class file will be in the IDE project
> classpath).

Well, the canonical maven generated sources directory is
"generated-sources" instead of "generated-src". Can you try the patch
on HADOOP-7502 (which works for me) to see if it works for you?

__Luke