Drill >> mail # dev >> update on dist exec work

Re: update on dist exec work
Couple quick notes:
   - DrillConfig: You import VideoTrackSizeListener.  I think this probably
   just an accident
   - DrillClient: You should pass null rather than an empty buffer.
    Otherwise we have to encode and decode a buffer of length zero.  If no
   buffer is passed, we just drop that field all together.  Also, I wasn't
   thinking that the second submitQuery() exists.  The goal of the buffer
   field is to be able to keep data off heap.  We probably shouldn't use it
   for for metadata (such as the query plan).
   - drill-module.conf: you've added a user.address.  What is this for?
   - In SystemSystemTestBase you go about updating the port numbers in the
   config.  I was thinking that it would be preferred that the RPC system
   simply started with the initial binding ports and then worked their way
   north until they found an available one.  Thoughts?  That way it doesn't
   take special configuration to run multiple Drillbits simultaneously (for
   some reason).
Otherwise look great!  Let me know about the items above and then I'll
merge into the WIP.  My goal is for us to get the WIP to a certain state
then have a more set of substantial reviews before we commit to default.