HDFS >> mail # user >> 'Cannot roll edit log'

Re: 'Cannot roll edit log'
This situation continues and reports every 10 minutes. I even tried
moving the secondary NN function to a different node. I have run TCPDump
but cannot isolate the "Connection Refused" issue. Am I correct in
assuming that the NN will try to connect to SNN on port 50090?

Any way out? Current partial dump below.

2012-08-15 12:36:09,422 INFO
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSNamesystem: Roll Edit Log from
xxx.yyy.254.254

2012-08-15 12:36:09,423 WARN
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSNamesystem: Cannot roll edit
log, edits.new files already exists in all healthy directories:
  /home/thealy/hdfs/name/current/edits.new

2012-08-15 12:36:09,879 ERROR
org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation:
PriviledgedActionException as:thealy cause:java.net.ConnectException:
Connection refused

2012-08-15 12:36:09,879 ERROR
org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation:
PriviledgedActionException as:thealy cause:java.net.ConnectException:
Connection refused

2012-08-15 12:36:09,881 WARN org.mortbay.log: /getimage:
java.io.IOException: GetImage failed. java.net.ConnectException:
Connection refused