Flume >> mail # user >> custom interceptor

Re: custom interceptor
The Javadoc should help a bit, also just look at the stock implementations:
http://flume.apache.org/releases/content/1.2.0/apidocs/org/apache/flume/interceptor/Interceptor.html

The user guide tells you how to put them in your config file:
http://flume.apache.org/FlumeUserGuide.html#flume-interceptors

Regards,
Mike