MapReduce >> mail # user >> want to Switch to Cloudera Hadoop distribution

+
Sujit Dhamale 2012-08-30, 10:45
+
Steve Loughran 2012-08-30, 11:46
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-08-30, 11:06
Re: want to Switch to Cloudera Hadoop distribution
You can try from this page:

https://ccp.cloudera.com/display/CDH4DOC/CDH4+Installation
You have all the links you need!
*Fabio Pitzolu*