Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Bigtop 0.6.0 is closer than ever

Re: Bigtop 0.6.0 is closer than ever
Fantastic!

I have one request. Sean Mackrory started off some really good work on
BIGTOP-985 to create a separate package for Hive JDBC. I reviewed it
today and uploaded a new patch with some minor changes. I think the
hive-jdbc package would be a great addition to Bigtop. That way Hive
users wouldn't have to install all of hive on machines that are used
as Hive JDBC clients.

Can someone please review this? I would really love to see this in Bigtop 0.6!

Thanks a ton!
Mark