Kafka, mail # user - S3 Consumer for Super Duper Blog Post!

Re: S3 Consumer for Super Duper Blog Post!
Matthew Rathbone 2012-08-20, 16:10
it does not require your Hadoop cluster to be permanent. Like any MR job
that outputs to S3, once the data is in S3 it is there for good (unless you
explicitly delete it).