HBase >> mail # user >> Best practices for custom filter class distribution?

Re: Best practices for custom filter class distribution?
One way..,

Create an NFS mountable directory for your cluster and mount on all of the DNs.
You can either place a symbolic link in /usr/lib/hadoop/lib or add the jar to the classpath in /etc/hadoop/conf/hadoop-env.sh
(Assuming Cloudera)