Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release candidate 0.20.203.0-rc0

Re: [VOTE] Release candidate 0.20.203.0-rc0
I also have built instrumented cluster and at least no bindings
required for system testing are broken.
--
  Take care,
Konstantin (Cos) Boudnik

On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 12:51, Jakob Homan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Tested the RC on a single node cluster, kicked the tires.  Looks good.
>  +1 on its release.
>
> Regardless of how the RC got here, we only get benefit from releasing
> it.  It represents a huge chunk of work from our contributors,
> provides needed features for our users and moves us one step closer to
> making regular releases again.
>
> -Jakob
>

> On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 11:33 AM, Konstantin Boudnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Yup, exactly right - it has been reverted in the trunk as well. Thanks
>> for digging this up, Koji!

>>> I remember bugging Cos and Rob to revert HADOOP-6386.
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-6760?focusedCommentId=12867342&
>>> page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#commen