Accumulo, mail # user - Accumulo Input Format over hadoop blocks

Re: Accumulo Input Format over hadoop blocks
Roshan Punnoose 2012-07-09, 18:52
Thanks, that makes perfect sense. My assumption that the mapper is pulling
the data from the hadoop blocks was wrong. Thanks for the full explanation,
that really helps.

Roshan