Hadoop >> mail # user >> Project ideas !

+
Siddu 2009-10-14, 10:08
+
sudha sadhasivam 2009-10-14, 11:20
+
tim robertson 2009-10-14, 11:35
+
Siddu 2009-10-17, 09:59
Re: Project ideas !
Has any publications been done in this area?
G Sudha Sadasivam

--- On Sat, 10/17/09, Siddu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: Siddu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Project ideas !
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Saturday, October 17, 2009, 3:29 PM
On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 5:05 PM, tim robertson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> I am interested to see more spatial processing carried out on hadoop.

I have done basic spatial joins intersecting 100s millions of points
with 100s thousands of polygons but this is all.  It's something I'd
like to spend time researching, but don't have that time... could be a
nice piece of research since everybody loves maps.

yes tim that sounds interesting ... do u ave any link of urs detailing the
work ?
would be happy to go through it !

Cheers,
Tim