Bigtop >> mail # user >> Question on bigtop-deploy/vm/boxgrinder

Re: Question on bigtop-deploy/vm/boxgrinder
This script sorta persue a slightly different purpose - it is there to
initialize HDFS before the first run. Otherwise everything will fail.

You don't need any aux. script to start service - it's done via standard
service mechanism.

Cos