Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Use hadoop.relaxed.worker.version.check to allow versions in the same major version?

+
Karthik Kambatla 2013-04-26, 17:21
+
Eli Collins 2013-04-26, 18:09
Re: Use hadoop.relaxed.worker.version.check to allow versions in the same major version?
Thanks for the pointers, Eli. Glad HDFS already takes care of this - I ll
follow up on the MR JIRA.