HBase >> mail # dev >> Does compatibility between versions also mean binary compatibility?

Re: Does compatibility between versions also mean binary compatibility?
"Compatible" implies both to my understanding of the term, unless
qualified.

I don't think we should qualify it. This looks like a regression to me.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)