Flume >> mail # user >> autoCollectorSource fail("logical node not mapped to physical node yet" )

autoCollectorSource fail("logical node not mapped to physical node yet" )
Hi Broke,

I am using CH3, flume 0.9, whenever I refresh flume master or restart collector or master, the status of the collector changes to OPENING for some period & autoCollectorSource shows message fail("logical node not mapped to physical node yet"). Do you have idea why we get this message & how to fix it?

Regards,

Deepak
+
Brock Noland 2012-09-26, 14:36