Accumulo >> mail # user >> No info for Accumulo Master on Monitor Overview page

No info for Accumulo Master on Monitor Overview page
Greetings all,
We have two Accumulo clusters built from essentially the same build
procedure.  Everything is running well with the exception that on the
Accumulo Monitor Overview web page, the Accumulo Master box is blank -- the
"Accumulo Master" title/hyperlink works (takes you to the "Master Server"
page), but nothing is in the box.  The NameNode, JobTracker, and Zookeeper
boxes are all populated.

On the Master Server page, I see the Master Status that shows 3 Online
Tablet Servers, Loggers, Last GC, etc.  It also shows the Table List.  The
Tablet Servers page looks good.

In these small clusters we have one Accumulo Master that runs on the
NameNode, 3 DataNodes, 3 Zookeepers.  I'm in the process of firing up a
Secondary NameNode which will also run an Alternate Accumulo Master in case
the Master on the NameNode were to fail for some reason, but I have not
fired up the Accumulo processes on the Secondary NameNode server yet at all.

Any idea where I can look to try and determine why the Accumulo Master box
is empty?  It's not really a big deal to me, but I can see an Operator
asking questions about it someday ;-)

Thanks and best regards,
Terry
+