Sqoop >> mail # user >> sqoop 1.99.2 import error

+
Κωνσταντίνος Αρετάκης 2013-07-25, 16:58
+
Mengwei Ding 2013-07-25, 17:06
Job with id 14 and name myJob2 (Created 7/25/13 7:59 PM, Updated 7/25/13
8:10 PM)
Using Connection id 10 and Connector id 1
  Database configuration
    Schema name: movies
    Table name: Movie
    Table SQL statement:
    Table column names:
    Partition column name:
    Boundary query:
  Output configuration
    Storage type: HDFS
    Output format: SEQUENCE_FILE
    Output directory: /user/kostas/movies
  Throttling resources
    Extractors:
    Loaders:
sqoop:000> submission start --jid 14
Exception has occurred during processing command
Server has returned exception: Exception: java.lang.Throwable Message:
GENERIC_JDBC_CONNECTOR_0005:No column is found to partition data
Stack trace:
 at  org.apache.sqoop.connector.jdbc.GenericJdbcImportInitializer
(GenericJdbcImportInitializer.java:96)
 at  org.apache.sqoop.connector.jdbc.GenericJdbcImportInitializer
(GenericJdbcImportInitializer.java:48)
 at  org.apache.sqoop.connector.jdbc.GenericJdbcImportInitializer
(GenericJdbcImportInitializer.java:37)
 at  org.apache.sqoop.framework.FrameworkManager
(FrameworkManager.java:434)
 at  org.apache.sqoop.handler.SubmissionRequestHandler
(SubmissionRequestHandler.java:112)
 at  org.apache.sqoop.handler.SubmissionRequestHandler
(SubmissionRequestHandler.java:98)
 at  org.apache.sqoop.handler.SubmissionRequestHandler
(SubmissionRequestHandler.java:68)
 at  org.apache.sqoop.server.v1.SubmissionServlet
(SubmissionServlet.java:44)
 at  org.apache.sqoop.server.SqoopProtocolServlet
(SqoopProtocolServlet.java:63)
 at  javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet (HttpServlet.java:637)
 at  javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet (HttpServlet.java:717)
 at  org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain
(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
 at  org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain
(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
 at  org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve
(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
 at  org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve
(StandardContextValve.java:191)
 at  org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve
(StandardHostValve.java:127)
 at  org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve
(ErrorReportValve.java:103)
 at  org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve
(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
 at  org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter (CoyoteAdapter.java:293)
 at  org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor (Http11Processor.java:861)
 at  org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler
(Http11Protocol.java:606)
 at  org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker (JIoEndpoint.java:489)
 at  java.lang.Thread (Thread.java:724)

On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 8:06 PM, Mengwei Ding <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hi Konstantinos,
>
> Could you kindly provide more information for better diagnose?
>
> First, please enter the follow command in sqoop2 command line
>
> *set option --name verbose --value true*
>
> and restart your job and then paste the full stack trace.
>
> Second, could you please show us your job configuration? Please execute
>
> show job --jid <job_id> --all
>

> On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 9:58 AM, Κωνσταντίνος Αρετάκης <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I try import a table from mysql to HDFS and I get this error
>>
>> org.apache.sqoop.common.SqoopException: GENERIC_JDBC_CONNECTOR_0005:No
>> column is found to partition data
>>
>> Please help.
>>
>> Thanks

+