HBase, mail # dev - Re: On filing JIRAs for failed ASF Jenkins tests

Re: On filing JIRAs for failed ASF Jenkins tests
Ted Yu 2013-03-25, 18:20
I agree that analysis of test output for failed test should be conducted
before logging JIRA.

Below is an example of analysis for a test failure from yesterday:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-7871?focusedCommentId=13612855&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13612855

Cheers