Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.3.5 (candidate 0)

+
Patrick Hunt 2012-03-08, 05:56
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-03-11, 08:11
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-03-12, 17:15
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-03-15, 20:59
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-03-19, 04:54
+
Mahadev Konar 2012-03-19, 06:35
+1 sorry for the late vote. it looks good

ben

On Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 11:35 PM, Mahadev Konar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> +1 for the release. Downloaded the release, checked the bits. Brought
> up a 3 node ZK cluster and ran simple tests to make sure data is
> consistent with server kill and restarts. Thanks for getting this out
> Pat!
>

> Mahadev Konar
> Hortonworks Inc.
> http://hortonworks.com/
>

> On Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 9:54 PM, Patrick Hunt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> +1 lgtm. I've tested out a number of cluster sizes (3/5/7/9) and
>> everything seems fine.
>>
>> Patrick
>>
>> On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 1:59 PM, Patrick Hunt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> I have created a candidate build for ZooKeeper 3.3.5. 11 JIRAs are
>>> addressed in this release - http://bit.ly/zsuRub
>>>
>>> *** Please download, test and VOTE before the
>>> *** vote closes 2pm PT on Sunday, March 18.***
>>>
>>> http://people.apache.org/~phunt/zookeeper-3.3.5-candidate-1/
>>>
>>> Should we release this?
>>>
>>> Patrick
+