Flume >> mail # dev >> Flume agent stops sending logs after 30 minutes with no exception

Flume agent stops sending logs after 30 minutes with no exception
Hi Flume Guys,

    We have set up flume in two ways one with in our network and other
which is hosted in remote data center.

    We are able to receive logs if the agent is with in our network but
when its coming from another data center its stopping after 30 minutes with
no exception on either side.

   Outbound traffic is open in other data center, there are no firewall
rules defined and I'm able to ping to the centralized system even when logs
have stopped coming.

   Need any of your help. Any clue in this regard would be of great help.

Warm Regards,
-Divya